We, “Southern Maryland Pawn Brokers” sell firearms, ammo and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below in order to complete a purchase.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase meets your state, county, or city firearm laws.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm.
This transaction is soley between you and the FFL holder.
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
Firearm Restrictions by State:
|California||Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.|
|Connecticut||No Semi-Auto Rifles.|
|Maryland||Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons|
|Massachusetts||No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons|
|New Jersey||Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons|
|New York||No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)|
|Washington D.C.||No Firearms|
Click for more information on Maryland gun laws: